The application deadline is March 1, 2017.
GRF is an independent, non-profit membership association which brings together leaders in Turkish business, academia, government, law, arts and the sciences.
The Forum aims to serve as a venue for long-term policy deliberations on matters related to international and global affairs.
The main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Editing and proofreading scholarly work and articles for publishing,
- Coordinating Task Force / Track-II meetings and Roundtables,
- Drafting GRF internal and external correspondence,
- Taking part in preparation of the Annual Report,
- Taking part in the admission process for prospective GRF Young Scholars / Young Professionals / Young Academics,
- Conducting research in various fields and following-up with news and published reports in related fields,
- Assisting with management of GRF website / intranet / social media channels,
- Reporting directly to President or Executive Director, functionally to Project Directors
The applicant should have the following qualifications:
Advanced university degree (master’s degree or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
Complete fluency and perfect command of written and spoken English and Turkish
Proven track record of excellent communication, organisational and leadership skills
International exposure (Academic or Professional) is preferred.
- Completion of GRF community programs will be noted
The deadline is March 1, 2017.
Resume and cover letter should be addressed to: email@example.com